Monday, July 18, 2011

Does this boy in middle school like me?

Ok, so there is this boy at school, who I dont surely like, but it seems like he might like me, and I'm just not sure. One, he sometimes sends mixed signals, like one day he will talk to me all the time, and the next day, he practically just ignores me. He also tells me random things, like he'll tell me to think of a topic, and he'll tell me a story, he even asked me my favorite food, and made up a story of baked potatoes and crab legs, and then at lunch asked me to come sit by him so he could finish the story, he patted the seat next to him, and told me to come over there. I'm also close friends with another friend of his (a girl) and almost every day at school, (whenever he would tease me or hit me) (not hurtfully hitting) she would tell say " "his name" is in love with you" and only once did he say "eww no" the other times he just ignored it and looked at me, and then towards the end of the school year, we were playing cards, and sort of weird, but we were disagreeing on the rules of go fish, and we were serious, but then we started jokingly "cat fighting" and his friend, the girl, who was also playing with us said " awww the couple's first fight" and he just looked at me,we also played this game called concentration, and the topic was ugly people, and the whole goal for him was to call me ugly, and his friend, another day brought these weird would you rather cards, and their was something about a prom, and he said "my name will never have a prom date" or never go to prom or something like that, so could he be teasing me because he likes me or because he is just being mean to me? I also do catch him glancing over at me, and he does have eye contact with me when we talk, and it does seem like he is listening, sorry for it being so long, just has to get it all in there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment