Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why is he acting like this with me and what should i do?

okay so recently my boyfriends has been acting sooo weird..like if he doesnt wana talk to me ='(. Hes been going thru some tough times recently..like he got layed off his job...he crashed his car (but it has recently been fixed on wensday) and his gramps just died on tuesday in mexico..so hes parents had to leave that morning on tuesday and on their way over there loz zetas stopped them and stole their money that they were gona use to burry his grampa...and the last time i saw my boyfriend was tuesday the day hes gramps died..and when i left his house n got home he sent me a msg saying "dont tell nobody about what happenabout my parents nobody" im like "why would i tell anybody about your bissness like that i kno its private babe and i wont tell nobody" and he said ok thanks..than the day after he didnt txt me at all..so i let that slide..then the next day witch was yesterday i txt him like at 8 pm telling him "hey wat yu been doing..hows your parents and wat r u doing tomorrow morning" because i was plannin to see him..than he said "nuttin just been at home..n umm tomorrow morning ima go do some errans wit my sis" and i said"oh cus i wanted to see u but nvm ur busy" n he said "wut time" and i said"um idk like 1" and he said "well idk wut time ima be home babe" and i said "ok well just let me know when yur home " n he said "alright babe" but he never txtd me or anything the next day which was today and tomorrow cant see him cus his parents gona be bak from mexico...and ofcourse his mom is going to be depressed at home with him =( so idkk if he doesnt wana be with me or what..but i dont wanna be upfront wit him cus he is dealing with this...so idk wat i should doo....??

No comments:

Post a Comment