Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My brothers are controlling my social life?!?

My 2 older brothers are ganging up on me about facebook saying things like I'm a stupid girl and I look like a hoe.. I'm 14 and I do no right from wrong they think I'm some kind of whore.. When I have not done anything I swear on my whole life.. So I listened to them deleted all the pictures they thought was bad.. I deleted all my tags that they didn't like.. My brothers forced me to give them my password so I did or they would keep screaming at me. My mum and dad agreed for them to look at whatever they want.. Because I think she's scared of them. Yesterday one of my brothers who is 21 came to my house to take my phone away from me.. When he really has no right then he was shouting at me to sit down and I'm not the type if girl to just let him control mr so I stood up then he pushed me on the floor and my mum couldn't stop him.. I didn't have bad messAges in my phone but in their eyes it would be considered dirty.. So he took my phone and said he was going to disconnect my Facebook? Yh I understand that they Wang to protect me but I don't see why they have to call me names and push we practically dragging me and I know my mum is scared. I gave them my password, added them as my friends on fb.. But the one thing I didn't want was for them to have my nvm pin? Cos even if j say one thing bad whether it's written by me or not I'm banned from having a phone? I dont know what to do and I can't even put my bf's name in my personal message:( help please?!?! ( and I can't delete them from anything or I'm banned from the Internet.. It's not that simple in my family)

No comments:

Post a Comment