Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is this a good friend? What should I do?

I have been best friends with this girl for 9 years and she has some flaws. She never cares about anything you say but you have to always care about what she says, she can tell you how she feels but if you do you arr wrong and a *****, she never gives me compliments and alyways brings me down, she has no goals in life, she drinks a lot, she thinks she is better than me because she has more friends then me, she uses people only when she needs someone for example ( she is going on a cruise with a girl that she was complaining about the other day), she says rude things about my boyfriend that she hooked me up with, and she always says I put my boyfriends in front of her and its annoying. I spend time with her and do a lot for her. I left my boyfriends to go get chicken wings with her, and she never makes plans she just texts me and expects me to do something with her and I usually have plans. She does this all the time and its annoying and I am getting fed up, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment