Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ladies what should i do?

so last week my girlfriend was saying that she had an idea about getting a tattoo of my last name on her neck. then i said that she shouldnt do it because what if something happens between us? and she took it as us not being together forever as i always said we would. i only said that cause what IF something does then youd regret it. so then she said okay ill get something else which had to do with her first love who passed away. so then i said k nvm just do my last name. then she said "no because the only reason why u want ur last name now is cause ur jealous." i tried convincing her to change her mind about it but there was no changing it. so this week she suprised me by telling me she got a tattoo and got the one about her first love. i felt jealous and sad asking her why didnt you put my last name. so i explained to her again and now she says im lying about us being together forever again. now shes not talking to me anymore. when i call she just tells me she doesnt wanna talk to me and hangs up. when we do get to talk again what should i do/say?

No comments:

Post a Comment